Your privacy is a priority to us and we are committed to protecting your right to privacy. If you have any questions about our policy with regard to your personal information, please contact us.
Collection of Personal Data
Our company collects personal information data that you voluntarily provide to us in order for us to provide license recommendations and answer your questions regarding our products and services you inquire about, fulfill your orders, provide technical support, and improve the quality of our service. We may collect identifiable information such as:
- Company or Organization Name
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Payment Information when you place an order
- Login credentials, such as user name and password, security question/answer when you register on one of our Sites for access to the Downloads area or online store for authentication and account creation.
We do not collect any personal data from the above unless you (or your technical vendor on your behalf) specifically provide that information to us, in the case in which you need to:
- Email us or initiate live chat
- Fill out a support form online to open a ticket for help with one of our products or services
- Create or register for an account on our Site to access our Downloads area, online store, or post a question in a support forum
- Order and purchase products/services from our Site
- Provide end user contact and technical contact details for our licensing records and ticketing system
- Submit a product registration request for product activation license keys
Personal Information will be obtained only with your knowledge in order to better help us communicate with you in regard to any products or services you are requesting, for software license and support sales, product delivery, customer support, product activation, and customer service. In addition, Personal Data may be collected (only provided by you or your technical vendor on your behalf) in order to provide a better understanding of any product/services you are requesting.
Personal Data Use
We collect identifiable personal data in order to communicate with you to provide information on our products and services you requested or to provide important information on products or services you are using. We may also share your data with our trusted partners to carry out transactions you requested. We may use your personal data in order to:
- Respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support
- Communicate with you regarding license and support purchases, software assurance and support renewal notices, new releases/build update alerts, critical notices, support request follow ups, customer service follow ups
- Provide technical support on our software when requested
- Facilitate account creation and logon process when you register on any of our Sites. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as Facebook, Google, OpenID, Yahoo, or other social network log in) we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and log on process.
- Process, fulfill, and manage your orders placed online or by phone
- Complete payment processing of your orders through payment processors and merchant services providers we use
- Send administrative information to you, market to you and keep you informed for business purposes. We may send relevant communications to our users (the designated end user or technical contact) in order to provide you with informational emails or notifications regarding new product features/enhancements, upgrades, and new services available
- Contact you regarding functionality changes to our products, services, or websites
- Collect payment and bill for our products and services
- Post testimonials with your consent. Your contact details will be limited to first name, last initial and your business/organization’s industry sector/ type. For example, Jon B., financial services firm or Leah K., charitable organization
- Provide you as a reference when you consent to serve as a reference for Microsoft partner certification requirements or when you consent to serve as a reference for a potential customer who requests to speak with someone who uses our software.
- Request feedback for our business purposes in order to enhance and improve our products and services.
- Enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, legal reasons, for contractual reasons.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Sharing Data with our Trusted Partners
We may share your data with our trusted partners to provide a seamless transaction on our Site when you order and purchase our products and services from us and when you visit our Sites. We use our trusted partners to provide us a service that allows purchasing or ordering products or services through online store, by email, by telephone, postal mail or through payment processors. By using these services, we can provide you with a safe transaction with your data only requested by you (or your technical vendor on your behalf).
When purchasing a software license or support, we may share information you provided us with:
- Payment processors and merchant services providers in order to process and complete the payment process securely for your order.
- Professional accounting service providers to the extent needed to have professional financial services provided to us.
- Vendors, consultants, and other select third-party service providers who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- Postal or courier services if something needs to be mailed or shipped to you.
- Government and law enforcement agencies to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive.
- Legal counsel as is necessary to obtain legal advice and to otherwise protect our legal rights.
Information Automatically Collected
Some non-personally identifiable information such as IP address, browser, language preferences, referring URLs, country or location may be collected automatically when you visit, use, or navigate our Sites primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for internal analytics.
We collect anonymous and aggregated statistical data from our website visitors. In order to improve your experience on our Site, we use Google Analytics as a service which sends web traffic to Google servers to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at. We use this data generated by Google Analytics to help us analyze how our Site is used and to improve it using Google Analytics and/or other web traffic analytics tools. As an industry standard, you also have the ability to opt out of using Google Analytic cookies at any time. Visit Google’s OPT OUT for more information on how to opt out of using Google Analytic cookies.
We also advertise our products online as part of our digital marketing strategy and may use tracking and remarketing cookies from Google AdWords and Google Analytics. We make use of targeting features available in Google AdWords including demographic and location targeting. You can customize Google Display Network advertisements using the Google Ad Settings or block it by installing Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. Information on cookies used in ads by Google
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer and Edge
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
You may also delete cookies stored on your computer at any given time.
Personal Information Security and SSL
We take your personal information security seriously and use the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer) to encrypt data on our Site’s online store. We also have strict security protocols in place to protect your information from unauthorized access. Even though we do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of your personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services offered within your own secure environment. Due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee communications between you and any services, or information ultimately stored on any of our Sites or servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties if both sides are not secure.
We use third party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors who have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. We use third party payment processors such as Authorize.Net a trusted partner for securing and processing payments for products and services ordered via our Site and via the Virtual Terminal. For these providers, we recommend you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers: https://www.authorize.net/company/privacy/
We use technology service providers who help us develop, enhance, run, and secure our Site. For example, we use Livezilla for live chat features, WordPress and WooCommerce (and any required plug ins) for website and online store development, Amazon AWS to store our programs for downloading for product delivery and to provide a seamless website experience. We use ScreenConnect by ConnectWise to connect and may use Microsoft or other third party remote support tools for your support requests when you require remote assistance for technical support.
We limit access to your personal data to those employees, contractors, vendors, and other third parties who have a business need to know and under confidentiality. We have procedures in place to handle any suspected personal data breach and will notify you of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Access to and Control Over Your Information
You are in control of your own data and have the right to change, edit, or delete your personal data by logging into your account on our online store or our support site if you registered for one. You may also contact us via the email address or phone number provided on our Site’s contact us page. When you contact us, we may need to ask you some additional questions to verify your identity. You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time if you no longer use our products and services.
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the personal data we have
- Change/correct any of the personal data we have about you
- Request removal of your data if you no longer use our software and services
- Share with us any concerns you have about our use of your data
We keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purpose of satisfying any accounting, legal, tax and reporting requirements.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or, if this is not possible (for example, it has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Minors / Children’s Privacy
Our website is intended for businesses and organizations who have a need for our software products and related services. By using our Sites, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. We do not market to or collect information knowingly of any child considered a minor.
By Email: info[at]diditbetter.com
By Mail: Advantage International, Inc.
17633 Gunn Hwy, #149
Odessa, FL 33556 USA
By Phone: USA/Canada: (813) 977 5739 Outside USA: 001 (813) 977 5739
Effective as of May 24, 2018